Green Mountain High School takes great pride in offering students access to the most advanced and comprehensive academic, professional, social and athletic high school experience available in Jefferson County. This notable accomplishment is made possible through the collaborative efforts and commitments by the leadership, teachers, students, parents and community.
- More than 90% of staff hold a Master’s degree with three staff holding a doctorate degree.
- An estimated 84% of recent graduates are attending universities, state colleges, or military academies.
- More than 1,000 district, state, and national awards in academic, athletic, and co-curricular competitions.
- Only high school in Jefferson County with an Academy program.
- Staff members are active in the West Chamber of Commerce, forging partnerships with business partners to facilitate internships and job shadowing for students, and partnership with Red Rocks Community College, Colorado Christian University, University of Colorado Denver, and Colorado School of Mines.
- Higher education coursework includes 19 Advanced Placement, 12 Honors, and 16 Dual-college credit courses.