The RAM Accountability Committee meets several times a year and serves as an advisory role to the school principal. Their top goals are to:
- Make recommendations to the principal on school priorities for spending school funds prior to adoption of the budget.
- Review and provide input on school fees.
- Provide input annually to the school Unified Improvement Plan (UIP).
- Meet several times a year to review and discuss implementation of the school improvement plan (UIP).
- Assist the school personnel to increase the level of parent engagement especially with diverse populations.
The committee will meet on the following dates from 6-7pm.
- March 15, 2016
- April 20, 2016
- May 17, 2016
- June – optional
Chair Contact: John Rinko | email@example.com