As the Digital Teacher Librarian, I teach and facilitate information literacy, research, writing, inquiry-based learning, and digital citizenship in the library and in classrooms.
The Library website is an awesome resource for research, books, writing, citation, and so much more!
I grew up in Lakewood and graduated from GMHS in 1990; I was a cheerleader and participated in National Honor Society, DECA, and Theater. I am married to infamous Social Studies teacher/Cross Country coach Clint Boston, and we have a daughter named Liberty. I spend a lot of my time chauffeuring her to karate and basketball practices. We also have two cats—Banjo and Ninja. I like to continually update my house with DIY home improvement projects (I’m very handy!), do Zumba, watch cat videos online, read, listen to classic rock, and spend time with my family.
- English degree and Teaching License from Colorado State University
- Masters degree in Education from Grand Canyon University
- 20 years teaching English at Green Mountain High School
- Advanced Placement certified instructor
- CCU dual credit instructor
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Elevating and Celebrating Effective Teaching and Teachers Honoree 2016
- Graduation speaker for class of 2013
- GMHS Teacher of the Month April 2015
- Jeffco Value Award Winner – Teamwork
- GMHS Teacher of the Month March 2016