What courses do you teach?
US Modern History, Psychology, AP Psychology, Sociology, History and Social Impact of Rock and Roll
Why are these classes important?
All classes are important, being a life-long learner is important. An educated member of society certainly has a greater chance to contribute to his community. Education helps us become an active member of the society and participate in the ongoing changes and developments.
What students can expect to take-away from your class?
Students will come to understand education can be a center for and a model of cultural creation, debate, service, and political exchange among educated citizens of the future; a love of learning.
- Grand Canyon University Master of Arts in Teaching
- Metropolitan State University Bachelor of Arts (History)
- Red Rocks Community College Associates of Arts
- USA Track and Field Level 1 Coach
- NFHS Accredited Running Coach
- American Coaching Academy Certification
- Road Runners Club of America Certified Race Director
- 2015 CHSCA Dale-Yost Teacher-Coach of the Year, for the state of Colorado
- 2002, 2005, 2012 Jeffco Value Award for Integrity
- 2008, 2009 Jeffco Coach of the Year Cross Country 2008 and 2009
- 2007 Jeffco Track and Field Coach of the Year (Boys)
- 1999, 2000 Jeffco Track and Field Coach of the Year (Girls)
- 2012 John Lynch Foundation Coach of the Month
- Who’s Who Among America’s Teachers 2004-2005
- 2005 Certificate of Appreciation Jeffco Regional Cross Country Host
- CHSCA Recognition over 15 year’s service
- CHSCA 11 Top State Team Finishes (Cross Country, Track and Field Combined)